The Journeyman Electrician position is primarily responsible for commercial sign work with extensive experience in troubleshooting, controls, lighting, and neon.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment
- Capable of planning and organizing the necessary tools and materials to complete a project.
- Follow processes to guarantee quality standards are maintained and business objectives are met
- Capable of reading plans and specs, and being able to diagnose and trouble shoot a wide variety of problems.
- Conducts tests and repair faulty electrical parts and components
- Driving a company truck and maintain and respect the responsibility
- Focused on quality workmanship, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, handling several projects simultaneously
- Must have a good driving and safety record
- Confidence and know-how to manage projects independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal peers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- 4+ years experience as a paid electrician
- Verifiable references and work history
- Journeyman Electrician license and in good standing
Send Resume to HR@Lightningpowered.com